LED Lighting-How It Can Save You Up to 90%
ENERGY PRICES ARE SET TO RISE 60% IN THE NEXT 3 YEARS...WHY WAIT TO START SAVING?
What is it?
LED stands for Light Emitting Diode, a diode that loses power very gradually over time. By measuring watts (the unit of power the customer pays for) and volts (the amount of power), the energy consumption and life expectancy of an LED bulb versus a Halogen bulb results in customer savings of up to 90% on electricity.
LED vs Halogen
Calculating your savings...up to TEN times cheaper to run due to such low wattage being used...up to TEN times greater life expectancy...That equals big savings on your electricty bill and carbon footprint!
More Benefits of L.E.D
- Wattage: 50W3-7W
- Cost: $10-$15/$30-$100
- Life Expectancy: 5000 hours/20,000-50,000 hours
YOUR BUSINESS MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR A 50% REBATE ON LED LIGHTING AS PART OF THE NSW GOVERNMENT ENERGY EFFICIENCY SMALL BUSINESS PROGRAM CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE
- Most Energy Efficient Lighting available
- 12 Volt no shock hazard
- Heat sinks absorb most of the heat generated by the lighting and as a result max temp is 68 degrees therefore little chance of burning of fingers, pets etc
- Installation costs are minimized due to reduced number of transformers needed
- Voltage drop is minimal on long runs
- Reduction in carbon footprint
- No UV ray so wont attract insects as insects cannot see the light
- No changing of globes for up to 30 years
- Save up to 90% on energy bills
- Australian made